1. I (live) ______________ in Seattle for five years.
2. Someone (steal) ________________ my bike! Now I'll have to walk home.
3. When Bob was young he (live) ________________ in London.
4. I would like to visit Berlin sometime. Unfortunately, I (never, be) ______________ there.
5. Tim (go) ________________to Scotland last year.
6. I'm afraid I'm not hungry any more. I (already, eat) ________________.
7. They don't live here anymore. They (leave) ________________ two years ago.
8. Ann (you, finish) ___________ reading the newspaper yet?
1. She (leave) __________________ for work before the children (get) _______________ home from school.
11. Joji (live)_______________ in Tokyo for five years, but he left in 1993.
12. I (watch)____________ the movie Titanic three times. I'm going to see it again tonight.
13. Gerry (fall)_____________ off his bike three times this month.
14. When Young Hee was a child, she (live)____________ in Seoul.
15. I (lose)____________ my key yesterday, so I couldn't get into the house. Eventually, I found it in my jacket pocket.
16. Somebody (steal)____________ my bicycle yesterday, so I had to walk home.
17. The children (drink)_____________ all the orange juice! We'll need to get some more.
18. I (lose)___________ my binder yesterday, but my brother found it this morning.
19. I (buy)__________ some new shorts, but I don't think I like them. Maybe I'll take them back to the store.
20. Dolphins (swim)____________ in BC waters for millions of years, and are still common today.