1. What does the passage mainly discuss?
3. The author's purposes in paragraph 2 is to describe
5. Which of the following terms is defined in the passage/
7. According to the passage, all of the following are true about engraving EXCEPT that it:
9. According to the passage, what do woodcut and engraving have in common?
10. According to the author, what made it possible for members of the general public to own prints in the sixteenth century?
11. According to the passage, all of the following are true about prints EXCEPT that they